A 30/60/90K service check is designed to address maintenance and inspection items applicable to the respective mileage interval. Generally, these terms include filter changes, fluid changes and a comprehensive visual maintenance inspection as well as other items, depending on the specific mileage interval.
Maintenance Provided by Lost in the 50s for a 60K Mile Maintenance
- Oil change
- Four wheel tire rotation and computer spin balance / check and adjust tire pressure
- Inspection and replacement of filters (air, cabin, fuel, oil, etc.)
- Perform general visual maintenance inspection of vehicle’s parts and systems – tires, wheels, brakes, lights, belts, hoses, drive-train and fuel system
- Replacement of certain fluids (often cooling system coolant)
- Change engine oil
- Spark plugs, belts, timing belts
- Vehicle Road Test
Lost in the 50s will help to maintain your classic vehicle so that it will continue to run smoothly and without any issues. Contact us today to learn more information.
Schedule a 60K Mile Maintenance Service Today!